BURSA Koza Han
Koza Han, which means the "silk cocoon market", is located at the back of Koza Park where many nice outdoor cafes can be found.Koza Han was built in 1491 by sultan Beyazit II. It was both used as a caravanserai and a silk market because Bursa was the last stop on the great silk road from China. Since 1491, the han has remained the center of the silk industry and trade. The han is composed of an inner courtyard surrounded by two stories of shops. Every year in June and July, silkwork farmers bring sacks of white cocoons which are ready for spinning.
Türkçe Bilgi İçin: [link]